How To Win A Copy of Leo's Fortune
One of the highlighted games in Episode 5 of Grab It is Leo's Fortune by 1337 Game Design. Easily one of the most visually spectacular games to ever grace an iOS device, it also offers challenging and charming platforming fun. Here is a snippet from our review, where we gave it 4.5 stars:
"1337 Game Design has created a beautiful and charming platformer that deserves to sit amongst some of the App Store’s (and the genre's) best."
To celebrate Leo's Fortune's awesomeness and also our exclusive interview with the developer (that you can read in Grab It Episode 5, too) we're giving four copies of the game away. To enter, all you need to do is:
1. Download our Free Episode of Grab It to your iPad and check it out (or any of the episodes listed below)
2. Leave a review of the an episode on the App Store
3. Send a tweet to @grabitmagazine or leave a message on our Facebook page with your App Store alias so we can confirm the review's existence and we'll send you your code.
The first four people to do it, win. And there's 4 out of 4 left, so what are you waiting for?
Imagine if there was a magazine dedicated to iPad indie games, and that instead of reading like a bunch of PDFs, it was a fully interactive, rich media, multi-layered experience akin to playing a game in itself? Well there is - have you collected every episode of Grab It?
- Episode 1 - Includes The Making of République (*free sample issue)
- Episode 2 - Includes The Making of Oceanhorn
- Episode 3 - Includes The Making of Monument Valley
- Episode 4 - Includes The Making of Last Inua
- Episode 5 - Includes The Making of World of Tanks Blitz
- Grab It Presents Nihilumbra - Classics Collection