Australian developer Dean Edwards and Beefjack are working on a truly unique horror title that seas you exploring the deep dark deaths of the ocean. Called Iron Fish, it's coming to PC later in 2015 and as you'll see in the trailer below, it's got a very creepy vibe to it. Endless Ocean this is not!
Promised features include;
• Huge, stunning environments from coral reefs to the pitch-black abyssal plain
• Discover a stack of long lost creatures and civilizations
• Use stealth and strategy to avoid predators
• Gadgets such as deep sea flares and sonars will be on hand
• There will be a story to enjoy that skirts the boundaries of science and the supernatural