We made it to the end of another week. Congratulations everyone! Let’s celebrate with an awesome sale on the App Store. There’s something for everyone here – from war mongering worms to managing a boutique fashion store or even racing around insane tracks at breakneck speeds.
In our opinion, the standout game in this sale is the stealth-based title, République. In our review in Issue 1 of Grab It Magazine, we called Republique a stunning success that delivers on gameplay and story. We also caught up with Ryan Payton – the founder of the studio Camouflaj behind this excellent game – who has previously worked on the Halo series. You can read the full interview in our free Issue 0. Make sure to also pick up the mind bending title Duet, which we included on our 50 Best Indie Games of 2013 and is also reviewed in Issue 1 alongside a developer interview.
Check out the list below which equates to a $35 saving. Just mash that link to get the deal.
- Republique – From $5.49 to $2.99
* Read our review in Issue 1 and developer interview in Issue 0
- Duet – From $2.99 from $1.99
* Read our review and interview in Issue 1
- Worms 3 – From $5.49 to $0.99
- Pocket Clothier – From $4.49 to $0.99
* Read more about Kairosoft games here
- Ridge Racer Slipstream – From $0.99 to Free
- Yesterday – From $7.49 to $0.99
- Runaway: Dream of the Turtle: Part 1 – From $2.99 to $0.99
- Runaway: Dream of the Turtle: Part 2 – From $5.49 to $0.99
- Runaway: A Road Adventure – From $5.49 to $0.99
- Runaway: A Twist of Fate: Part 1 – From $2.99 to $0.99
- Runaway: A Twist of Fate: Part 2 – From $5.49 to $0.99
You should also check out the massive sale on Kemco RPGs, which is still going strong on the App Store.
Let us know what sweet deals you picked up through our social media channels.