Tankophiles rejoice! World of Tanks Blitz has today seen its first content update, adding five new tanks, a new map (Oasis Palms), along with various tweaks and fixes.
Wargaming.Net's iOS version of its world conquering tank battler rumbled onto our iPads and iPhones back in June, and was our cover feature in Grab It Episode #5. In the episode we go deep into the making of this ambitious iOS title, with exclusive behind-the-scenes info and assets.
Since its release there have been various tweaks and balances, but today we see new content, the most important of which is of course the tanks. There are five shiny new toys to wreak havoc with - the SU-100Y, Dicker Max, Panther/M10, Lowe and T34.
The update is free, as is the game itself, which you can grab right here.
So get your tank on!
Have you collected every episode of Grab It?
- Episode 1 - Includes The Making of République (*free sample issue)
- Episode 2 - Includes The Making of Oceanhorn
- Episode 3 - Includes The Making of Monument Valley
- Episode 4 - Includes The Making of Last Inua
- Episode 5 - Includes The Making of World of Tanks Blitz (trailer below)
- Episode 6 - Includes The Making of Magic 2015 - Duels of the Planeswalkers
- Grab It Presents Nihilumbra - Classics Collection